Three Boudoir is committed to providing a safe workspace for our team and clients. With that in mind, we’ve built this Shoot Safety Protocol due to the Covid-19 pandemic. As our business re-opens to the public, we want to ensure not only the safety of our clients but the safety of the greater community that every person entering our studio will come into contact with. Every client is expected to take part in implementing and complying with these measures.
Our clients are the heart of our business and we’re incredibly serious about protecting the health of each and every one of you. We have built our Shoot Safety Protocol with experts including concerns our team and clients have brought before us so that we may all feel completely comfortable at your shoot.
Our Shoot Safety Protocol follows the CDC, state, and local health guidelines and HIPAA in relation to Covid-19.
The Shoot Safety Protocol includes:
- Health Protocol
- Hygiene Protocol
- Sanitation Protocol
- Social Distancing Protocol
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness.
People with these symptoms or combinations of symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Or at least two of these symptoms:
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- Loss of taste or smell
All clients should self-monitor for these symptoms. If you have any of these symptoms, immediately let us know. so we can adjust your shoot time or, if symptoms take place after your shoot, we can notify anyone that you may have had contact with.
The following procedures are being implemented to ensure that healthy clients are entering the shoot space and so that clients may report when they are ill or experiencing symptoms.
Before entering the shoot space, clients will be required to sign a Shoot Safety Protocol Plan.
All clients shall enter through a single point of entry where a mandatory temperature check will be given. Temperature checks will be provided by a team member wearing a mask. Upon confirmation of a temperature less than 100.4 degrees (per CDC recommendation) or 99.5 degrees (at Studio’s discretion), a team member will log that they have checked your temperature, but will not record your temperature. If your temperature is above set standard temperature we will cancel your session with no penalties. See below for standards of when you may return for your shoot.
Clients will also sign an updated Waiver that includes language on Covid-19.
If a client shows any symptoms of Covid-19 or tests positive for Covid-19 within 14 days of attending the shoot, the client should immediately contact us.
- We will review whom the client has had contact with at the shoot in the prior 14 days leading up to going into isolation. This will include all clients and team members that the client has had close contact with (close contact being within 6 feet for at least 5 minutes).
- If you have been in close contact (per the above definition) with anyone who tests positive for Covid-19 within their isolation period, you will be notified via email and phone call. Per the CDC guidelines, remain in isolation for 14 days and self-monitor for symptoms. Seek medical attention should you develop any symptoms.
- We are implementing policies to protect all team members’ and client’s health details and conditions. When notifying people who have had close contact with an affected team member, the identity and condition of the client will not be shared.
- All clients or team members who show symptoms may not re-enter the studio until at least 72 hours have passed since the resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications, and improvement in respiratory symptoms such as shortness of breath or cough, and at least 7 days have passed since symptoms began.
- All clients should practice social distancing by deliberately increasing the physical space between you and other people to at least six feet wherever possible.
All clients must implement good hygiene and infection control practices. These include:
- Frequently wash hands: Clients are instructed to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water at the beginning of their photoshoot, between outfit changes, and after using the restroom.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Use respiratory etiquette: Cover your mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing with a sleeve or tissue. Wash your hands following coughing and sneezing and dispose of tissues in the trash. Avoid touching your face when coughing and sneezing. This etiquette will be demonstrated on signage and supported by making tissues and touch-free trash receptacles available to all employees and clients. Three Boudoir will provide hand sanitizer at the shoot to further assist in this.
- Our team members will not handle clients’ belongings including phones and personal props/items you may bring to your shoot.
- Clients are expected to wear a mask upon arrival and once shooting wraps up.
- Three Boudoir team members will be wearing a mask for the duration of your appointment.
Three Boudoir will provide daily sanitation and housekeeping as normal, with additional cleanings and disinfection measures in between all sessions.
- Restrooms have been equipped with hand sanitizer and should be wiped down following each client session.
- In between each shoot, all items used in the shoot space will be disinfected. We allow for an additional 15 minutes in between each shoot for disinfecting. We have chosen cleaning products based on recommendations from the CDC and EPA. Products with EPA-approved emerging viral pathogens claims are expected to be effective against SARS-CoV-2 based on data for harder to kill viruses.
Social Distancing Protocol:
We will observe strict social distancing protocol to ensure close contact (contact of less than 6’) is limited.
- All people will enter through a single entrance, one at a time.
- Guests are not allowed to come onsite with the client. Only the client is able to attend the photoshoot.
- No hands-on cue will be used during the session. All cues will be verbal or visual. The photographer and shoot stylist will maintain a 6’ or greater distance from the client.
- When the session ends the photographer and shoot stylist will begin to wipe things down and change bedding.
- All people should practice social distancing by deliberately increasing the space between people to greater than 6’.
Cancellations, Payments and Refunds:
In light of Covid-19 all packages, sessions, and memberships, we are updating our late cancellations, freezes, cancellations, payments and refunds.
Late cancellations fees for illness or exposure to Covid-19 are officially waived. If more than one late cancellation occurs, Three Boudoir may request emailed documentation to confirm the reason for late cancellation. Please note: If you show any signs or symptoms of Covid-19, please review the Client Section for when you can schedule your next session.
There is no fee to move your appointment if a client is ill, diagnosed or has been exposed to Covid-19 or up until at least 72 hours have passed since the resolution of fever without the use of fever-reducing medications, and improvement in respiratory symptoms such as shortness of breath or cough, and at least 7 days have passed since symptoms began. There is no fee for this move.
Standard cancellation policies apply.
No refunds will be provided of product purchases, photoshoot purchases, etc. If a client is ill, diagnosed or has been exposed to Covid-19, the studio will extend the expiration date of a package up to 90 days. This may be extended based on the individual client’s situation. If a client is ill, diagnosed or has been exposed to Covid-19, the studio will allow for an appointment to be moved of up to 90 days. This may be extended based on the individual client’s situation. There are no refunds for individual sessions. There are no refunds for used sessions.
This plan is being communicated to clients and team members through our Shoot Safety Protocol Plans, interior club signage, and our Shoot Safety Protocol Manual. Additional communication and training may be updated over email, phone calls, or updates to our manual.
To acknowledge receipt and understanding of this plan, clients and employees are asked to review, acknowledge and sign a copy of this document upon their return to Three Boudoir.
Basic Covid-19 Waiver
I hereby release, indemnify and hold harmless Three Boudoir, it’s subcontractors, and the owners of this business or any other business that may be associated with this company, with respect to any and all injury, disability, disease, viral condition, death, loss or damage to person or property that may arise out of connection with this business or any use of it’s products and services.
I expressly agree that this release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by applicable law and if a portion of this release is held invalid the balance shall remain in full force and effect.
This release shall apply to my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and any other next of kin.
I understand that this business is relying on this release in agreeing to enter into this agreement. I have read the release of liability and assumptions of risk agreement and fully understand its terms and that I have given up substantial rights by signing It and I sign it freely and voluntarily without inducement.
Don't Miss it!